- June 4 - National Donut Day
- June 18 - International Picnic Day
- June 20 - Father's Day
- June 21 - Indigenous Peoples Day
- National Indigenous History Month
- Pride Month
Covid-19 Safety Section
Please use the most up-to-date Daily Checklist before sending your child to school. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call the school.
Our school has always been committed to keeping students, staff, and families safe. Our COVID-19 safety measures are outlined in the NLPS Re-Entry Plan, which can be accessed at nlspab.ca. Here are some highlights:
- We have increased sanitization in our school, especially in high touch areas
- All staff and students in grades 4-12 are required to wear masks
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances and in all classrooms
- Staff and students are encouraged to practice physical distancing at all times
- Staff and students use the Covid-19 Daily Checklist before coming to school
Safe Arrival/Students Absent from School
Parents are asked to call the school, 780-594-5623, prior to the morning registration at 8:35 am if your child will be absent. If your child is ill, please call the school. Parents must register their child to ride the bus. Please contact the transportation department 1-877-826-6038
School Cash Online
Please go to https://nlsd.schoolcashonline.com to pay for various school activity fees, to order hot lunch, or to purchase concession cards.
CLMS School Education Plan
- Supporting Student Mental Health and Wellness; increase positive mental health and wellness and reduce anxiety.
- Increasing student achievement and competencies in numeracy
Fun Fact: Each day we breathe about 20,000 times.