- September 6 - Labour Day - NO SCHOOL
- September 29 - Lifetouch Pictures
- September 30 - National Day for Truth and Reconciliation - NO SCHOOL
- September 12 - Grandparents Day
- September 22 - Autumn Equinox
School Cash Online
Please go to https://nlsd.schoolcashonline.com to pay for various fees and to order hot lunch, or to purchase concession cards/milk cards. You will need your child’s ASN which is on their report card or you can call the school office.
PowerSchool Parent Portal/School Engage
Please log into your account and fill out the Student Update Verification Form. If you do not have an account please call the school office.
Hot lunches will be available for purchase Tuesday - Friday, starting September 7. You will need to pre-order the hot lunches by Sunday of every week in School Cash only. There will be no purchase of hot lunches on the day of.
If you are interested in joining the School Council/PAC please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to let you know when the first meeting is scheduled for.
Covid-19 Safety Section
Please use the most up-to-date Daily Checklist before sending your child to school. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call the school.
Our school has always been committed to keeping students, staff, and families safe.
- We have increased sanitization in our school, especially in high touch areas
- All staff and students in grades 5-12 are required to wear masks in common areas
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances and in all classrooms
- Staff and students are encouraged to practice physical distancing at all times
- Staff and students use the Covid-19 Daily Checklist before coming to school
Safe Arrival/Students Absent from School
Parents are asked to call the school, 780-594-5623, prior to the morning registration at 8:35 am if your child will be absent. Safe Arrival on School Engage is also available to report absences.
CLMS School Education Plan
- Supporting Student Mental Health and Wellness; increase positive mental health and wellness and reduce anxiety.
- Increasing student achievement and competencies in numeracy
Fun Fact: A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.